We can set up motor trade insurance with a reputable insurer to cater for your unique business requirements.
A motor trade combined insurance policy provides comprehensive protection against damage to your property, stock, machinery, tools and assets. Liability insurance can also be included to cover you against claims such as those resulting from defective workmanship.
All vehicles owned by the company and its customers are covered under a single policy against damage caused by insured perils, either at your premises or on the road. Test drive insurance can be added to cover your cars while they are out on the road for demonstration purposes.
Other useful features of our garage and car dealer insurance:
- Cover for loss of profits as a result of not being able to trade due to an insured peril such as fire or flood at your premises
- Cover for loss of MOT licence – i.e. if you MOT license gets suspended or withdrawn, any loss of profit from MOT testing and resultant repair and servicing work can be covered
- Depending on the insurer, you may have free access to risk management and health and safety tools such as risk assessments
- Cover can be added for any driver
- Extra covers such as engineering and inspection and directors and officers insurance can be bolted on under a single policy
- Flexible terms and conditions