We can arrange comprehensive insurance for shops and offices, compiling a bespoke package to ensure that you’re fully protected in the event of any incident involving yourself, your employees or your customers. Office and retail insurance policies can include:
- Cover for environmental risks (fire, flood and storm damage)
- Theft (stock and money), vandalism and accidental damage cover
- Cover for contents, stock and electronic business equipment
- Public liability, covering you against injury claims from members of the public – for example, a customer slipping on your floor
- Employer’s liability, covering you against employees’ injuries – for example, an employee who picks up a heavy box and injures their back
- Loss of profits, covering you if you cannot trade temporarily due to an insured peril such as flood or fire. Alternatively, the costs to trade from another premises temporarily can be covered.
The shop and office insurance companies we deal with include most covers as standard, including money, goods in transit, shop front signage etc. Legal expenses cover often also comes as part of the package.