Whether your company is a food manufacturer or an electrical wholesaler, C&M can arrange comprehensive industrial insurance cover to protect against potential hazards such as fire, theft, flooding and accidental damage. We can also organise:
- Building insurance
- Cover for machinery / plant
- Stock cover
- Public and product liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Insurance for goods in transit
- Cover for loss of profit
You may also be interested in arranging liability insurance for your directors and officers, fleet insurance for your transit vehicles, or protection against electrical and mechanical breakdown.
We deal with a number of insurers who specialise in providing insurance for manufacturers and wholesalers. By allowing us to act as the middleman, you will benefit from:
- Many years of experience. We can provide professional advice and find reputable insurers who can offer you wider cover compared to other policies.
- An insurance product which has been tailor-made and built according to your needs as opposed to something ‘off the shelf’, giving you peace of mind that you are fully protected.
- Free access to risk management tools, depending who the insurer is.
- Automatic inclusion of legal expenses cover (usually).
- No lengthy forms to complete, depending on who the insurer is.
The options listed here for warehouse and factory insurance are by no means exhaustive, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if there’s anything else we can do for you.