Portfolios of all sizes and uses need different types of protection, whether its specialist wording for unoccupied or mixed use premises or a higher cover limit for industrial properties. C&M’s property insurance experts can protect your assets from insured perils and protect your business with appropriate liabilities.


Property Products

Blocks of Flats
Blocks of Flats Specialist cover reacts to the specific requirements of landlords who own multiple flats or buildings of multiple occupancy
Commercial Let
Commercial Let We can arrange cover for all types of buildings leased to businesses, including those with a residential flat above
Developers Protect all aspects of your building projects and business with a tailored package
Landowners We work with specialist providers to tailor landowners’ insurance to your needs
Residential Let
Residential Let Our reputable insurers provide residential property owners’ policies with wide cover to suit your business
Unoccupied Opt for a policy designed to protect unoccupied properties, where standard cover might let you down

Get in touch

*required field

We endeavour to reply to all queries within one working day.

Please ensure you do not enter any sensitive data as the page is not secure.